After more than 3 years since the inception of this project, 46 published theses, dozens of articles, and results analyses, we believe it is time to take the step and thus be able to have the necessary resources to offer a professional-level service.
A paid service had never been offered because we understand that a single person cannot provide the level of coverage that we want to offer on its own. Over the past year, more than 10 external contributors were invited to publish on Moram, with an enviable level of knowledge, and some of them are now part of the team
After this journey, in which we did not want to rush until we were clear that we could offer something truly different from what is available in the market, we feel confident in presenting the new Moram Premium services to you
Retail Investor Premium
Our membership is based on three pillars:
- Analysis of the macroeconomic situation to understand the asset classes/industries/countries that will perform better than the average market.
- Detailed analysis of companies and situations – All members have worked in the industry (Investment Funds, Hedge Funds…) and we conduct the analyses accordingly (we believe this is what sets us apart).
- Education: we have a program to pragmatically address important topics like options, taxes, etc., and we complement it with user questions.
- Investment theses and deep dives into specific situations
- Updates after our meetings with IR/CFO/CEO
- Monthly updates including comments about the situation of the market and situation of companies presented
- Comments on latest news and Earnings report analysis both for companies presented & interesting industry peers
- Monthly Q&A to answer users questions regarding specific companies, portfolio management or broad market
- Get our membership through our website (and get access to both web and Premium Substack) to save $$ compared Substack price (due to much higher fees applied to us from Substack vs Stripe)
Investor Resources - On Demand
We also offer one-off services for people with specific needs:
- Deep Investment thesis of a publicly traded company
- Model (Excel) of a specific company (presented in Moram)
- Modelling/valuation lessons…
- Sector insights (industry economics, how does it work & current situation) –> Natural gas, Renewable Energy, Luxury yachts, Offshore oil, consumer discretionary… (more to come)
This is the main focus of our activity, and we currently collaborate with Fund Managers and Family Offices in the analysis of companies and macroeconomic situations. Mainly, due to the team’s expertise and the current situation, we are focusing on discretionary consumption, luxury yachts, and energy. However, as the macro situation evolves, we’ll look for people with expertise in other sectors. If you are interested in an in-depth analysis/monitoring of any of the published companies, in any of these sectors in a specific country, or in any other area, feel free to contact us at [email protected].